Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are looking for support for any nZambi Ex extensions, please try to provide as much information as you can. For example, at the very least include your Joomla! version and the version of Kunena you are extending . In most cases posting a link to your site would also be helpful.

TOPIC: Question and tiny issue

Question and tiny issue 1 year 11 months ago #397

• klickjobs
Hey nZambi coders,
firstly I would like to congratulate to your great (free!) modules. They're all nice. Some are too nice to be true :cheer:

Today I installed zKunenaLatest for K1.7.3.
All is working fine so far except one tiny issue:

Once I moved my mouse over one box there is a bright blue shadow text left.
The thread subject is again at the bottom (below the date)
See image below (i tested it with FF, IE and Chrome)

You can check it by yourself on my website.
It is only enabled on this page for testing purposes:
>>> www.ptcsociety.com/news/about-us/contact-us

And I have a question. Maybe I do not understand the moo transitions.
1.) I do not understand why the backend shows 2 moo transitions and as far as I investigated none has any effect.
Or i don't see it.

But my main problem is the following.
I have Post Limit: 10
2.) And when I move my mouse over the last entry (at the bottom of the module) then the whole module moves up (due to the transition).
I need to follow with the mouse the whole module. Means I need to scroll up because the module shrinks together.

Is there any option to have this handled in a better way?
Means: Is it possible that the module keeps its own position and that only the message appears in the box?
Hopefully you can tell me which moo effect I have to select to get this working in a more comfortable way.

Thanks for any help in advance!
Greets!
Martin

PS: adding images via Attachement is not possible here.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by klickjobs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question and tiny issue 1 year 10 months ago #398

• Aaron
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
klickjobs wrote:
Hey nZambi coders,
firstly I would like to congratulate to your great (free!) modules. They're all nice. Some are too nice to be true :cheer:

Martin, thanks for the post AND the kind words! I am sorry for the delay getting back to you... it seems that I missed seeing the module in use on your site.
Once I moved my mouse over one box there is a bright blue shadow text left. The thread subject is again at the bottom (below the date) See image below (i tested it with FF, IE and Chrome)

This looks like it is likely a CSS issue, but could possibly be caused by your size settings or a javascript error... If I could see it in action on your site I could probably narrow it down.
And I have a question. Maybe I do not understand the moo transitions.
1.) I do not understand why the backend shows 2 moo transitions and as far as I investigated none has any effect.
Or i don't see it.

These two options should change the Transition effects... I usually use sineEaseOut I have changed the transition on my INFO PAGE to bounce to demonstrate the change. it may be subtle..
I have Post Limit: 10 And when I move my mouse over the last entry (at the bottom of the module) then the whole module moves up (due to the transition).
I need to follow with the mouse the whole module. Means I need to scroll up because the module shrinks together.

The following text is taken from the INFO PAGE
The Sizes, found on the Advanced Parameters tab will take the most time to get right if you need to change the default settings. Keep in mind that the Number of Posts and the Large, Small and Normal Heights all work together. In the default state, we show 6 postsand the normal height for each item is 60px. When we hover over an item, all the others ( 5 in this case ) will shrink down to the Small height of 40px (shrink by 20px). This means that the entire list is now 100px shorter than it was ( 5 x 20 = 100px). If we add this 100px to the original 60px, we can then enlarge the high-lighted item to 160px without changing the original height of the list!

With that in mind I added another module to the INFO PAGE showing 10 posts with the following size settings;
* normal = 60
* small = 50
* large = 160

You can view the results.
Thanks again for taking the time to post here, I appreciate it!!
Please let me know if any of this helps you.

Testing attachments...
.:Aaron:.
nZambi Ex
Want to help?
Remember to visit the JED to vote for and review my extensions! IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT and I appreciate it!
Please consider making a Donation if you find these extensions useful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Aaron
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds